Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Nuggets from the Room

It was a great class on Tuesday. It usually is, but the energy this week seemed to be pretty amazing. Some great stuff was said that really stuck with me. I am sure I heard some of it before, but it really hit home this time.
  • You can't manage time, you manage behavior. Basically, we all have the same amount of hours in a day, so what we do in the hours is what matters.
  • Presidents Club and Quick Start was likened to the need to consistently sharpen a knife after some use because it gets dull. So for those of us in the trenches, selling and/or allowing our customer's to buy from us, we need to be in the room on a regular basis to make sure we don't get rusty, dull and loose our skills. That is when we hone them.

Good stuff. Sometimes I have to pinch myself, because I love what I do so much.

No comments: