Thursday, October 19, 2006

Entrepreneurial Mom's - A breed of their Own

I just read a great article about mom's who want to have it all and are finding ways of doing it. They create businesses so they can have the flexibility to raise a family, bring in an income and maintain their professional side of their lives. Clearly when women have children they don't stop being the individuals they were they just add a new role. Read this article to see how some are doing it. I find it fascinating and not surprising. After all I am one of them. Working Mom Shift

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Ask any mompreneur, and she'll agree on two things: She's never worked so hard in her life. And she wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!"

I wouldn't have believed this a year ago, but now, I couldn't agree more!!

Another great article, thanks for sharing...