Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's a New Year . . . So Now What

We've all been there. It seems like months of preparation and the holidays are over in just a few hours. Then you find yourself looking in the mirror and wondering, now what? What have I accomplished? What's next? Or is that just me.

I must say I had a good year. I had my ups and downs, but overall I feel like I accomplished a lot and found my grove. The most important part of 2007 is realizing that I need to build a business around the lifestyle I want and not build a lifestyle around my business. When I tried to fit in a lifestyle around my business, it never happened. When I planned my business activities around my lifestyle, I was actually doing what I had hoped I could do. Looking back on that now, it seems so simple, but it was not so when I was working too much and not having the lifestyle I wanted.

So what did you learn from last year? What are you going to do differently this year? How will that change your life? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: