Sunday, February 01, 2009

Where in the world is . . . ?


No I did not disappear. I just took some time to take stock, focus and take care of my family. Here is the beauty of having a business that you can run from either home or the office. I had a sick house and lots of winter breaks. I may have been silent, but I certainly wasn't unproductive. In fact, this has been some of my most productive time. I have had time to squeeze in several MasterMind sessions over the past three months. During those sessions, I have crystallized my vision for my business and am proud to announce the first official meeting of my Business Marketing Gym is on February 16th. It is so exciting, I am not sleeping at night. I love when that happens. I will keep you posted on the success and challenges of launching and implementing my first coaching club.

No comments: