Friday, April 15, 2005

Sales is not a Four Letter Word

I used to hate to sell. In fact, I used to say I wasn't selling. People were buying me and my services. Then I realized I needed to go out and get them. That's when I found Staub & Associates who trained me on how to be a professional sales person utilizing the Sandler Sales System. Once I found a system, I was unstoppable.

After 13 years, I made a career change and here I am helping other people find out what I found out. Sales does not have to be hard or painful. Salespeople are not to be despised. In fact, a good sales professional should be considered a trusted advisor.

That's what I want for everyone. To be a trusted advisor and to help other people get what they want which in turn will allow them to reach their goals.

No comments: