Now that I am "selling" for a profession it is a whole new world. I guess I need to work the gut muscle again, it has begun to atrophy. So where do I begin?
- Well it starts with a plan, and then work the plan.
- I realize I will have to do the hardest things first or they won't get done.
- I will build rewards into my plan as I make small accomplishments. (I need to give myself those strokes.)
- It means facing head on the "brutal facts of your current reality."
- And for me, it means reaching out for help to all my resources. (I don't do that well.)
The payoff will be worth the workout. I guess it really is no pain, no gain. So I am doing my stretches and getting ready for the workout.