- I made 20 calls (cold and warm).
- I actually had four meaningful conversations that gave me two qualified "no's," one qualified future and an appointment.
- I wrote and mailed two letters to follow-up on networking meetings.
- I finalized a document I needed for Toastmasters and made copies.
- I organized my schedule for the week.
- I sent out several emails and printed some articles to read.
Although that might not seem like a lot to some, for me it was a huge accomplishment. What does this all represent? The continuation of my behavior that I defined in my cookbook last week. I am seeing that as I behave each day and do that consistently, I am seeing results. So I am thrilled for the day and my activities and see it as a step in my gradual and incremental growth. Have you looked at your daily activities lately?